Once your vehicle reaches its destination in New Zealand our agent will prepare it for you so it is ready to go. The team will arrange the release of the Bill of Landing (BoL) so that all the documentation for the vehicle is in order.
We will guide you through any processes that are required for when the vehicle arrives at its destination so all you need to do is drive it away from the port when ready.
Our team are on hand to answer all your questions and happy to discuss the entire process with you, explaining in greater detail what happens at each stage. We are experts in providing this service and have transported many vehicles worth many millions all over the globe.
Contact us today and experience our professional personalised service.
UK Car Exports New Zealand Shipping rates include
- Receiving vehicle in Southampton/ Ipswich
- Pre-shipment inspection report
- Load/lashing vehicle
- Moister prevention bags 1 per car
- Shunt container to UK terminal
- UK Terminal handling
- Bill of Lading
- New Zealand Terminal handling
- New Zealand Customs clearance
- Cartage to unloading depot
- Unloading vehicle
- MPI inspection
- MPI attendance
- Steam clean
- Interior vacuum
- NZTA inspection
- Ocean freight to any New Zealand sea port or container terminal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ports_and_harbours_of_New_Zealand